The days are long and the opportunities are endless. We love summertime because of vacation, ice cream, warmer weather, and (OF COURSE) fun craft projects. Tape this summer craft checklist over your desk wall or keep it in your planner as a reminder to log off and start making.
Your Summer Craft Checklist
- Make earrings for a friend with Crayola® Model Magic®.
- Send a tiny care package for a birthday or other happy event.
- Paint some simple summer fruits—or plants, or anything you’re feeling.
- Up-cycle a vintage shirt with embroidery. (Watch this space for a pattern and how-to!)
- Block-print with cut veggies from the farmer’s market. (Instructions coming soon!)
- Paint a clay pot for your new plant baby.
- Send a hand-lettered card to a new pen pal.
We want to see your summer crafts! Share your pics and tag us on Instagram @think.make.share.