In the ongoing quest to put more adorable, festive treats into the world (and our belly), we give you free printable Halloween treat bags. They give you the power to turn ordinary candy or homemade snacks into the perfect party favor. They also match our super-cute printable pumpkin cupcake toppers, if you’re someone who likes to get your theme on.
DIY HALLOWEEN TREAT BAGS
- Free printable Halloween treat bags
- Heavier paper or card stock
- Small plastic or cellophane bags
- Optional: Double-stick tape
- Craft knife or scissors
- Candy or other goodies
Print the treat bag design on heavier paper or card stock and cut it out.
Optional: Use a craft knife or the point of your scissors to score the folds indicated on the print.
Fold back along the top fold line, and forward along the bottom fold.
Fill the bag with treats, and tuck the top of the bag up in the fold.
Fasten with a staple. If desired, use double stick tape to secure the top flap.
Ideas for filling your printable Halloween treat bags:
- Buy candy in bulk and fill the bags with different kinds—or mix and match.
- Make ordinary candy cuter with these mini-candy bar wraps.
- Or conjure up these super-fun Pretzowls, Witchy Snack Mix, or Halloween Ginger Bread Cookies (using store-bought gingerbread dough—the mummies are especially easy).
- These Spider Web Cookies or Bug Bite chocolate peanut butter balls would look kinda awesome against that web background.
- You can use small, non-edible treats, too: crayons, plastic spider rings or vampire fangs, glow sticks, bouncy eyeballs, things like that.
Illustrations by Hallmark artist David P. | Photography by Erin M.
LOOKING FOR EVEN MORE HALLOWEEN FUN WITH MORE FREE HALLOWEEN PRINTABLES? WE GOT YOU.
We’d love to see how you use our free Halloween printables! Tag your spooktacular treats on Instagram or share with us on Facebook!