We love Friendsgiving and Thanksgiving the same amount, just in different ways. And TBH, the second Halloween is over we start thinking about who’s coming, how we’re decorating, and what we’re eating. Here are some of our favorite ways from Think.Make.Share and our friends at Ideas & Inspiration to celebrate how grateful we are for the amazing people (and pies) that make our lives better.
Our favorite ideas for Friendsgiving and Thanksgiving
Fancy up your feast
We rounded up some of our favorite table-decorating ideas right here. And of course there’s more:
- Fabulous Hallmark Photo Stylist Andy N. offers tips for DIY Fall Floral arrangements
- Tobe R. puts a stylish spin on table decorations
- And she demonstrates how to make an easy, organic centerpiece inspired by the produce section
Eat dessert first
We’ll put it out there: It is not Thanks- or Friendsgiving without pie. Some ideas to try:
- Pie Crust Inspo: 15 easy Thanksgiving pie Crust Designs
- Cheddar Thyme Apple Pie: Cheddar Thyme Apple Pie Recipe
- A twist on a tradition: Ginger Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Different tastes: 6 new Thanksgiving pies you’ve gotta try
- One for the road: It’s better to bake too much than too little. Craft up some super-cute and perfectly pie-sized takeout boxes.
Give thanks for all the things
- Turn your thanks into decorations with DIY Gratitude branches and our gratitude tree centerpiece.
- Download a pretty Thanksgiving list to remind yourself why you’re grateful.
- Give a gratitude journal to each of your guests.
- Download our free label and make your own Gratitude Jar.
Drink and be happy
Keep the kids happy
Most of all, we’re grateful for you. Thanks for reading and sharing your ideas. We love to see them! (Just tag @think.make.share.)