For our indigo trend story, Hallmark Designer Sam B. brings us a perfectly curated collection of images from fashion, home décor, design, and crafting communities.
Indigo dye was used by many diverse ancient cultures across Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Central and South America. Our modern, well-connected world seems to crave the grounded-ness of this deep color and its shared global roots.
Indigo trend story: found images
- Quilt from Visvim Indigo Camping Trailer
- Milk Farm Road & Elephant Ceramics, handmade by Michele Michael
- Sashiko hand-quilting kits, covered at Canadian Living
- Hand-died indigo silk noil skeins with a soft gradient from Rachel Duval
- Indigo Tote from Nani Iro by Naomi Ito
- Paper objects by Peter Gentenaar
Original Hallmark art sources featured above.